From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 8:37 PM
To: celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Winning used to be what being a Celtic was all about.

Kudos to the Celts for having the gonads to go for the championship. I think
you losers have been losers for so long that the mentality has taken over.
This Vin trade is exactly the risk that Red made back in the day. You see,
he
wasn't afraid to fail.

Winning used to be what being a Celtic was all about.

This will make or break Wallace. But this is what sports is all about. Going
for the championship.

We finally have an inside player after all these years. The Knicks traded
for
one, one who hasn't played for two years and he went from village idiot to a
stinkin genius. We trade two bums for a post player who had 16 20 plus games
last year and people are reminiscing  on Vitally's better days.

Some of you losers complained by the "gimmick" offense but we finally make a
move to change that, you start complaining about that too.

Inside offense is bread and butter basketball. If some of your guys are
having an off night shooting or you need a bucket or foul to stop a run, you
got a place to dump the ball. You don't have to attempt a three being down 2
like we did against the Nets.

Inside-out basketball instead of outside-in. Hooray!

You guys would make Red puke....

Just don't ask me who is going to bring up the ball on the press <g>....

DJessen33