Re: Celtics confirm it (link)

just as they did with
> JJ.
>
> Rich...

It will be very interesting to see how Chris Wallace
spins the Joe Forte for Shammond aspect of the trade,
since to my understanding it was not necessary to make
the trade math work.

I have a very hard time believing Shammond will have a
better NBA career moving forward than Joe Forte, but at
least he's 6 years older and can help immediately.

Of course, if Joe Forte turns into another Jo Jo White,
then we will all feel miserable. So lets hope he sucks in
Seattle. I do not wish him well. ;-)

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?