Forte

> ---------- Initial message -----------
> >
> >I'm not giving up on Kedrick, but come on... This is
supposed to settle
> >something?
> >
> >Mark
>
> Seems to me that Forte played better.  He just didn't
have any rim rattling
> dunks.
>

> ---------- Initial message -----------

> Seems to me that Forte played better.  He just didn't
have any rim rattling
> dunks.

Hi Rich:

Forte (now with Sonics) in fact led all scorers among
players who played the entire tournament, averaging 18
ppg in under 30 minutes per, while shooting .524 from the
floor.

I'd credit consistency for these numbers. He was very
consistent.

I really like this player. Obviously, the Shira Springer
column two weeks ago was extremely unflattering.

He was probably traded for team chemistry reasons rather
than talent.

Let's hope for the best from our newest Celtics.

What an amazing day. Its like the twilight zone. Seattle
should throw a ticker tape parade for Chris Wallace. It
is a definite "win" for them. But that doesn't mean it
can't be a "win" for Boston too.

Joe

p.s. Does this announcement now mean a three-way with
Knicks is now impossible? Do we have to wait six months?

***
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?