our young 'uns

If anyone saw the game, I would be interested in an appraisal of Songaila's outing.  His numbers look good; in fact, they look great!  I know I regard our young players too highly, but I would much rather develop talent than trade for questionable and overpaid thirty-one year olds.  So, we have Songaila cheap or Baker dear.  It's any easy decision for me.  Also, has Forte crossed over to a level of confidence that could pay dividends this year?  I think it's more likely that these young guys are our future than that Baker and Delk and that sort will get us over the top.  Oh, well.  We'll soon see what the real GMs have in mind.  Please, don't give away Forte so soon after giving away JJ.  Please.  Gene