Hello there,

> And if this deal
> does go down, I will be prepared to start thinking, that yes, the
> "braintrust" may very well be mentally unequipped

Man..can't we just trade Kenny to the Clips..
They have PF's every which way..and no point guard.

I would take a shot with Ely...
Ely for Kenny!  Or...err..anyone other then Baker.
Baker isn't such a bad player...but he has an awful contract.

I suppose Kenny and Potapenko are both incredibly overpaid. But Baker has to
have the worse contract in the NBA.

Pete