Re: Let's hope the leaks killed the trade

At 04:29 PM 7/19/02 -0400, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
I also heard Simmons. He said the trade has been out there about a week and
a half and thinks the Sonics may have floated the rumor to put some pressure
on the Celts to close the deal.
Good, that's what I'm hoping as well. And maybe others such as Vinnie and his agent on top of the Sonics. Especially after the Bulpett column comment about the rumors basically being a Seattle 'creation', which was why I flagged that in another post.

Kim