Re: Baker

The one problem that isn't being addressed is that there doesn't seem to be
any FA "wanting" to come to Boston and play with our captains.  We never
here about anyone requesting a trade to Boston, except Baker and now
Sundial.

This must make it more difficult for the Braintrust.

What Bakers contract does give us is something to trade with down the line.
By keeping roster spots open we could take back multiple players in exchange
for sending one player out.  There are teams that will look to trade for
that one guy/roster spot in multi team trades where we may benefit.

IF you think Wallace knows what he is doing, and that is a big if to most,
then Bakers contract becomes a trade tool for the future that he can use.
Baker could also become one of the top 5's in the East if he decides to do
the work.  He has skills.

This possible trade would mean that other trades must be being considered as
well I would think.

Let's see where the roster is at the start of the season before freaking
out.

So far I am pleased with Bremer and Sundov coming to camp.  Bremer has a
winning background that MAY carry over to the Pro's and Sundov is young and
tall with some skill who wants to show what he can do.

Both are an upgrade from last years camp roster.

<Jim