RE: Kedrick Brown

Yeah, great Bob. We'll toss some magic franchise dust
on the parquet floor and poof: an impact player.

Let's be honest about this.

Cutting a deal with Kedrick's agent to take Brown with the 11th
pick was a disaster.

It prevented the Celtics from trading up, ala Houston.

Even opting to use the 11th pick has  proven to be a mistake
thanks to the players that would have been available
in the past draft. Big Man talent, which they sorely need,
or a Pierce like player in Butler.

But there is a silver lining to Gaston's shenanigans and Wallace's mistakes.
The next two drafts are loaded with Big Men. So if O'Boring can be
persuaded to play Brown to develop him into a desirable commodity, you may be
able to package him with the Celtics lottery pick and move up in the draft to acquire
one of the big people.

It's much easier to find a replacement shooting guard than a big man.
Hell, the C's found three of them in last year's draft.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/