ray and bob on Kedrick

You two are a regular Patty and Selma.  Jesus!
Which one of you can be more negative?  At least
Bob sees Cooper-like potential in Kedrick Brown.
But then he says we need Kareem and Magic too.
Holy God, Bob?  I know we need to improve, but
we're not that far away.

Meanwhile, Ray must be loving life.  Everything
seems to be bad news for the Celtics.  But something
good is bound to happen between now and the start
of the season.  And Rogers isn't gone yet...

josh