Re: Look For Chris Wallace To Be Brought Up On Murder Charges

Am I wrong in thinking that before the draft there was a very strong and
realistic possibility that Gasol would not have been let out or would not
have opted out of his existing contract?  In fact, I though he was
originally contending that if he didn't go top 5 he would not have come
over. If he was actually true to his word, would the 2 picks have got us
into where we thought we need to be, and, secondly, if he had refused to
come over would we be upset this year that we had lost those 2 picks?

Bill

[...