Re: Look For Chris Wallace To Be Brought Up On Murder Charges

Only time will tell, but as others have mentioned will Forte or even Brown
ever get minutes over Williams and Mccarty?

These guys are paid big bucks to scout these players up the wazoo. They need
to be able to put aside the BS and evaluate their talent. How many crappy
drafts do guys like Papile get? Does Red's support for Forte show he has
seen his better days?

 We screwed up on Moiso, "the best athlete in the draft" and this draft is
still questionable. Trading the two picks for Gasol would have definitely
been better IMO. The Clippers stole Brand.

Maybe we have taken the Clipper philosophy "at least it will be a couple of
years before we have to pay them more!"