RE: Kenny vs. Tinsley

So now driving into the lane and drawing contact is a bad thing? Most guys
will miss the shot when getting fouled hard while going to the hole. That is
why you are awarded 2 foul shots.. because it is assumed you would have made
the shot had you not been fouled. Or did I miss the memo that foul shots
don't count as points anymore? Reggie is at best 1/4 the player Paul is.
Bail out calls?? Gimme a break. It's called smart basketball. Take the ball
to the hole when you know the guy can't guard you and will most likely have
to foul to avoid an easy layup.