Re: Shaq fight et al.

>Shaq can bitch all he wants about the ref's not "protecting" him from
>players who he thinks are trying to hurt him. I hope they take
>notice....Great, start making those calls ref's and while you are at it,
>start calling him for the offensive fouls he commits on virtually every
>post
>move he makes. You can't bitch about players playing tough D on you if
>you're prepared to try and drive them into the fourth row of seats
>everytime
>you back down on a player.

Do you mean the move where he leads with his elbow into the defensive
players chest or jaw??  <Grin> Surely shaq doesn't foul when he does that.
The defensive players need to be more of a man.  Isn't that what he said
during the playoffs last year?  Then he should be more of a man and accept
what is done to him.  For the record - sometimes I think the defensive
players get out of control hacking Shaq.  That said, Shaq gets out of
control with the way he leads with his elbows and his barreling over people
on his way to the hoop.  Well.. what comes around, goes around.

Rich...