Re: Another day at the office.

At 08:32 1/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>      Let's look at Walter McCarty. What in the world has happened to his
>game? Where are the clumsy turnovers and the off-balance heaves that
>characterized his play the last three seasons? Maturity? Tranquilizers?

Did he a get a brain transplant like I've been hoping for 4 years?  :>
His last two games have been strong. Obie was quick to reward him with
minutes after the Detroit game. Now if he'd  only start strength training
and improve his nutrition, he'd be a good multipurpose player for us of the
bench. Now his body looks smoother than Toine's, no small feat. This is his
contract year; it'll determine whether he's gonna a have a job in the NBA
next season.  I assume he still needs to subsidize his real passion - music
- with his NBA salary. If he can't get his s**t together now, then when?
If McCarty ibecomes resurrected, this would bring the number of Pitino
players who are having their best seasons to 7:
Walker, Pierce, Anderson, Battie, Potapenko, Williams, McCarty
Only Palacio and Blount are doing worse than under Pitino (I'm not counting
Randy Brown who's doing the same as always).  That's  a pretty impressive
success rate.
Kestas