re: A loss is a loss is a...(Antoine)

> From: JB <JBMetzEA@yahoo.com>
>
>    Walker also was limping badly. He says he twisted it and needs an MRI.
> Was it my imagination, or did it seem to me that he was exaggerating it
> for
> the fans, as if to gain sympathy?

Wow.  I invite all the reasonable Walker critics (you know who you are) to
email me off-list and tell me with a straight face that there aren't just
some people who are literally out to get Antoine Walker.  If you can, more
power to you, but I think you're just not paying enough attention.

No matter what this guy does, he can't win with certain people.  I'd say
it was "astounding" or "amazing" but frankly, at this point, I've ceased
to be surprised by it.  Paul M.'s right; it's a lost cause.  He takes
threes, they're unhappy; he takes less threes, they still are unhappy; he
plays hurt, he's faking it.  One thing I will say about Antoine Walker: he
certainly does a good job of compartmentalizing the criticism about him.

One thing, though, what do tattoos have to do with character?  Do having
one, three, or fifteen tattoos make you a bad person?  I hardly think so.
I think Antoine ought to cover every inch of his body with ink, grow out
his hair and put it in dreads, or cornrows, and wiggle up and down the
court.  Perhaps then he could do a line of cocaine at halfcourt, pull out
his "AK" and blow away the opposing team.  What a punk he'd be then, huh?
I can see some of you salivating from here.

Bird