re: Walker's knee

> From: Kestas <Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu>
>
> Looks like the initial reading of the scan is tentatively optimistic:
> http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/walker_knee.html

The story seemed like good news, but was short on details.  Perhaps
because they just don't know.  He's questionable for the Detroit game.  I
wonder how "tentative" and how "optimistic" it really is?  Needless to say,
  having Walker out for a goodly chunk of time could be very, very bad.  My
palms are already sweating, as I read "Eric will start for us at the four.
"  Oh, vey.  Who could you start, though?  V or T means you have to play
Blount at some point (*shudder*).  McCarty?  Oh, boy.  That's pretty much
the options right there.  I'd have to go with EWill, too.  Guess we'll
just have to wait and see.

Bird