Antoine!

I have to agree with Boston Sports Fan - Antoine was NOT faking and was in
obvous pain, yet still he wouldn't come out of the game.  My attitude toward
Antoine has taken a 100 degree turn in the past year.  He actually received
the second largest amount of votes for his position in the voting for the
All Star Game.  He's a genuine good guy who deserves to be appreciated for
the way he's playing now, not the way he started out.  He and Paul are both
good guys - give him a break.

Dorine