Re: Is this true?

--- You wrote:
Saw this posted somewhere else. Did anyone else see this or hear Maxwell
talk about it? Unless I missed it (possible-putting the daughters to bed),
Mike and Tommy didn't address it. Of course they rarely do mention anything
like that.

Here's the blurb:

In the back of my mind: Antione Walker's apparent sulking that Max noted for
being pulled early in the 4th for Rogers. I thought that was an excellent
sub by Obie but Twanny through off his white headband when he came back.
What is that a sign of??? You guys tell me.
--- end of quote ---

I saw him throw something down,whether it was a towel or his headband, after he
came out in the 4th. But it seemed to me that it was just Antoine showing
frustration about the way the Celtics were playing.

Kestas