Is this true?

Saw this posted somewhere else. Did anyone else see this or hear Maxwell
talk about it? Unless I missed it (possible-putting the daughters to bed),
Mike and Tommy didn't address it. Of course they rarely do mention anything
like that.

Here's the blurb:

In the back of my mind: Antione Walker's apparent sulking that Max noted for
being pulled early in the 4th for Rogers. I thought that was an excellent
sub by Obie but Twanny through off his white headband when he came back.
What is that a sign of??? You guys tell me.

Mark