Re: I have a bad feeling about all this.

--- You wrote:
it doesn't matter who Delk plays against, or when he plays, because when he
shoots 1-8 he's worthless at shooting guard and at the point
--- end of quote ---

I think there might be a causal relationship between whom he's playing against
and his shooting %. Therefore, it may very well matter - that's why he should
be a sub. As a starting SG in the East, he's playing against the best players
in the East night in and night out. Most are much taller than him. When they
lined up before the opening tip last night, he was standing next to Allen who
at 6-4, 6-5, isn't even that tall for an NBA shooting guard, and Delk was way
smaller than Allen. Like Mark said, we're not playing Syracuse here.
Kestas