Re: Earnest Brown is a free agent after this season!

In a message dated 2/20/02 6:56:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Georgek27@AOL.com writes:

> I wouldn't mind adding Nailon either although he's no center. More likely
> we'll
> be looking at someone like Zendon Hamilton who is offensively challenged
> but
> can rebound -- still a significant upgrade over Blount --

Good call on both those guys. Nailon will bolt Charlotte after things turned
nasty last summer when their GM played hardball with Nailon's agent. Z has
been a pleasant surprise but with as well as Ryan Bowen has played and the
fact he's turned into a fan fav in Denver, I agree Z is expendable from their
point of view and someone who could be had for cheap.

BTW, Kandi is a restricted free agent  meaning the Clips can match any offer
he receives.
CeltsSteve