Re: Earnest Brown is a free agent after this season!

In a message dated 2/20/2002 9:21:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kelticsfan@attbi.com writes:

> Here are a list of free agents heading into next year.

The guy who interests me the most on the list is Keon Clark. I'm guessing
he'll be cheaper than LaFrentz but, unless we got more creative than we've
shown the ability to be in years, he's still out of our price range. I
wouldn't mind adding Nailon either although he's no center. More likely we'll
be looking at someone like Zendon Hamilton who is offensively challenged but
can rebound -- still a significant upgrade over Blount -- but unless he lands
back on the bench when McDyess returns he's going to attract several suitors.

George