Celtics Deal Johnson

The Boston Celtics, looking to gain ground in the wide-open Eastern
Conference, acquired guard Tony Delk and forward Rodney Rogers from the
Phoenix Suns on Wednesday for guards Joe Johnson, Randy Brown and Milt
Palacio, ESPN's David Aldridge reports.

The Suns also get Boston's No. 1 pick in this year's draft.

Heading into Wednesday's action, the Celtics were 31-23, the third-best
record in the East. Phoenix is struggling in the West at 25-28.

**While Ray searches for his venom, I will say that I have always LOVED
Rodney Rogers!!  Combined with Delk, we have just added an additional
23.3ppg.  I'll admit that I hate giving up a #1 pick but I LOVE Rogers.

More versatility folks....and I say don't be surprised to see Rodney Rogers
with a cult following in Beantown!!

Cecil