Even More Comments On The Johnson Trade

I don't mind them trading both Johnson and the draft pick, hell, I'd
offer
Brown for Zach Randolph right now, so I have no compulsion against the
trading of rookies, but its what they got in the deal: A combo forward
and
a combo guard and cap relief that bothers me.

The Celtics cry out for a young point guard.

The Celtics cry out for a frontcourt defender/shotblocker.

The Celtics cry out for a starting center.

And Wallace addressed none of those needs.

Instead, he seems to have picked up Jim O' Brien's type of perimeter
players.

That's all well and good for the regular season. The Celtics will win a
few more games.
But  in the playoffs, perimeter teams are irrelevent, as it's what's up
front that counts.
Ray