Even More Comments On The Johnson Trade

I don't mind them trading both Johnson and the draft pick, hell, I'd
offer
Brown for Zach Randolph right now, so I have no compulsion against the
trading of rookies, but its what they got in the deal: A combo forward
and
a combo guard and cap relief that bothers me.

*That trade doesn't match up dollarwise.
Randolph:        $1,019,400
Brown:            $2,475,000

*Some of Ray's venom nipped:

Instead, he seems to have picked up Jim O' Brien's type of perimeter
players.

That's all well and good for the regular season. The Celtics will win a
few more games.
But  in the playoffs, perimeter teams are irrelevent, as it's what's up
front that counts.
Ray

*Like those noted frontcourt big men from the Championship Bulls teams?  I
thought they were led by some guard????

Cecil (easy big fella)