Hello all,

> Just because they made a trade means jack.  Mercer is playing with his 5th
> team in 6 years, so I don't know how he would merit the term "serviceable".
> Perhaps "expendable and fragile" though.
>
> Artest has yet to fulfill the proverbial "potential" tag which was placed
> upon him when he was selected.  If he was who they thought, I doubt da
> Bulls
> woulda swapped him.
>
> Miller, I think is a good fit, in that he allows O'Neal to play PF.  But
> easy folks...though he has played reasonably well against us, he ain't
> Russell :-)
>
> No offense to Kevin Ollie....but c'mon.  I guess Zeke must believe he can
> be
> the exemplary role model point guard for Tinsley....lookout if Tinsley goes
> down.

Yeah I don't know that this is such a hot trade..
Often guys coming from a lousy team have inflated statistics. The bottom
line is that Jalen Rose is more talented then anyone they gained in this
trade.

Do you trade talent for quantity?
The pacers were already reasonably deep. I don't know if this trade will
really
work out. Still though they have talent. If Larry was still coaching they
would be number one in the east.

Pete