I Just Can't Help It ...

... I actually want to know what Mark Berry thinks of this trade.  They
struck while the iron was hot.  Was it enough?  So much for not making any
moves until 2003.  That surprises me as well.

Now I want to know things like how long Delk and Rogers are locked up for
and for how much?  Haven't seen many Suns games this year -- is Rogers
still pushing his weight?  If these guys can produce, this may very well
be worth it.  Delk I think, will be a great fit for the team: solid backup
point on offense and defense.  Rogers, I just hope is closer to his better
days than not.  I wonder how JJ will do in the end ... Calbert Cheaney
(hard to believe) or much better?

Bird