Forget Van Exel

Nick Van Exel is trouble.   The Lakers won two championships with
lesser players after getting rid of him.  He would upset the
chemistry of this team.  Like it or not, we gotta ride out the
season with this group.  If we could get Mutumbo, then talk trade.
Otherwise, we are stuck with this lineup, which is playing well
together and playing hard.  I think they have already equalled or
passed my prediction.

Whoever kept track of the predictions might want to let us know as
the Celtics climb past our expectations.

Peace,

Bentz

Michael, Roger Daltry indeed.  We won't get fooled again!