Re: [...] Does...

> From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>

> I didn't want to talk about this today, but how is your praise of Antoine
> this morning any different than Ray's emergence after a painful loss? You'
> re
> both using the best/worst case scenario to prop up your arguments. The
> truth
> is somewhere in between.

Ok.  Somewhere in between.  That's easy enough to say, but when you look
at it closer, you realize that there's a *vast* difference "in between"
the two points.  And the truth is much closer to Paul M.'s side than
Way/Ray/kai's side.  While there's some truth to your "best/worst case
scenario" argument, the fact is that Paul M used an Antoine Walker
triple-double, last shot making, win over the Lakers as evidence that
Antoine Walker may not be a selfish undisciplned punk.  Way/Ray/kai/Mr.
Ghost uses any Celtic loss as evidence that the team should have followed
his advice in the draft, that they "suck", that Walker "sucks", et al.
That you can put the two together and see such similarity is astonishing.

Bird