re: on the road

> From: Douglas342@AOL.com
>
>  Didn't they get swept on this trip last
> year, thus causing all of us to run to the pharmacy to renew our
> medications?

Uh, no, Doug.  They won at least the Portland game, as, if I cannot quite
recall the game completely, I can certainly remember the celebration.
Think they pulled out anthoer victory or two, as well.  Remember, this was
the Obie-era, so they didn't reek.

>  Most of us would have been happy with two wins, now we might get four???

Absolutely.  The team is proving the doubters wrong.  Making a good show
on this trip (already done) or actually coming out ahead (which as you say
is a distinct possibility) would go a long way toward that, and a
successful season.  (Which is?  Making the playoffs?  Winning a playoff
game?  Winning a series?  Going multiple rounds in the playoffs?  What is
possible?)

Bird