on the road

    Now it's on to Dallas, another game the C's should, in general, lose; but
after that it's on to the sputtering Rockets, and if form holds true, they
win one of those.  That means that they could come home from the February
Western Death March with 4 of 7!  Didn't they get swept on this trip last
year, thus causing all of us to run to the pharmacy to renew our medications?
 Most of us would have been happy with two wins, now we might get four???
Sheesh.