The Shot!!

    I watched the first half last night, but they were 15 down at half time
and I'd worked very hard all day, get up early, etc. so just shut it off.  I
was amazed this morning to find out they'd won!  So, thanks to the info from
the list and other places, I watched it this afternoon.  I don't think you
could tell from watching the shot we saw in the game that the shot was too
late, but on ESPN I saw the shot from a different angle and the ball was
definitely still on Kobe's fingers when the clock went to zero. Obviously,
per the discussion, some ref saw it that way, thus the discussion.  I think
the Celts truly did win, and for once the refs were straightforward, didn't
let the shot stand just because it was the Lakers.  Restores a little of my
respect for today's refs, but not all of it, by far.  Wonderful win. Our
team has alot of heart.

Dorine