Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Tell Santa to bring us a win

Something you Scrooges haven't noticed is that Pierce for the first time this
year looked like the PP of last year in the last two games. Threes were going
down and he was showing much more energy, basically carrying the team like he
did last year in the playoffs. I don't know what he did to get the extra
energy but I hope he keeps it up...Have you all factored that into your
dismal outlooks? In my best Belushi, "Oh, Otter, we're afraaaaaaid of all
those nasty, away games."...

Kenny still moping and the Sonics are saying he isn't good enough to play
second string on their team. Yet, he was indespensible to us on some of these
boards. Philly is saying they are looking for a point guard and don't want
any of the leftover free agents. Are they angling to get Kenny? That would
hurt, especially the way Shammond is playing right now. I'm not a Kenny fan
but even I (like Kenny)  would have enough sense to pass the ball to Walker
once I pass half-court, unlike Shammond...

DJessen33