----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V9 #416

> IMO,
>
> Shammond is no match for KA, not even close.

You're right.  Williams is a better shooter, defender and rebounder.  Nice
contribution Kenny has made to Seattle huh?

> The Baker trade is and was a disaster.

We'll see.  But based purely on team contributions, we are clearly the
winner thus far.  Financially......

> Potts contributed much more than the Faker.

So did Bill Russell...but he ain't playing this year either.

> Baker has some genius talent? Yes, stealing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Why do you blame a player for agreeing to a contract proposed by an owner?

> This team will never be Championship quality with this group.

On that theme, you have been consistent.

> Kedrick has no clue therefore not getting playing time.

This one too.

> OB wants wins, yes, amazing huh??

I thought that was his job...that is to win.  An NBA coach has no time to
build for the future...not if he wants to be employed next year with the
same team.

> Trade Kedrick for an established player? That would be the equivalent to
the
> Manhattan purchase from the Indians.
>
> DanF
>
> Wallace sucks.

So in your learned opinion, where will this team end up?

Cecil