Re: CBW review: Celtics vs. Minnesota

Another great game summary, Snoop. Your reviews are the most
detailed and informative ones out there.

< Boston was 14-32 for 43% on the three, while Minnesota was
2-12 for 16%.  That was the first main difference. > -Snoop

As so many before me have voiced - live by the three, die by the
three.  If the ball falls, we seem to play great defense; if it doesn't,
our entire self-esteem seems to suffer on both ends of the court.
Up down, up down.

When healthy, I believe Minnesota is the better team. But without
Wally, they had no way to compete with us on the almighty three,
and therein lay the difference.

Egg