Re: [Celtics' Stuff Bremer makes his move

<<Bremer made his move last night to replace S Williams. I love his pesky defense. He also has a great deal of confidence, even though his shots didn't fall last night. He also penetrates much better than Shammond. Bremer's
problem is that is just doesn't look flashy. He reminds me of David Wesley during the ML years.  Shammond has totally lost his confidence in his shot.... - DJessen>>

Shammond certainly did nothing last night to enhance his future with the C's. He's currently making $2M year and Delk is making around $2.6M.  Looking ahead, are the C's realistically going to be able to offer Shammond that kind of money next season? I think not. He does have trade value now as someone with an expiring contract. And to trade him before the deadline would not upset the rotation too terribly given his role as a bench player. Another backup could readily be brought on board to take his minutes for the remainder of the season. Is that Bremer? He's still green and not ready for Prime Time.

Or could an available FA vet ala Greg Anthony be a possibility? Or another vet PG via trade; say a guy like Brevin Knight from Memphis given they have J Will and gave Earl Watson a multi-year deal?

The question is "Who would he be packaged with?". Kedrick? E. Williams? Guess that depends on how big of deal Wallace might be willing to make.