Bremer makes his move

Bremer made his move last night to replace S Williams. I love his pesky
defense. He also has a great deal of confidence, even though his shots didn't
fall last night. He also penetrates much better than Shammond. Bremer's
problem is that is just doesn't look flashy. He reminds me of David Wesley
during the ML years.  Shammond has totally lost his confidence in his shot....

Obie had Baker and Kedrick on a real short leash last night. Baker gets a
technical foul for arguing a call and gets yanked by Obie. Walker gets a T a
few minutes later but he doesn't get yanked. Kedrick replaces PP and a mixup
on the defensive end allows a open three. The Cs bring it down, pass it to
Kedrick and he gets called for traveling and Obie instantly yanks him for
Pierce. Obie may be a great X and O coach but we haven't seen if he can
develop players. I can't see Kedrick being able to develop if he doesn't have
minutes or the opportunity to make mistakes. Obie is in the business of
winning games, not developing players. Therefore, look for the Cs to trade
Kedrick and those no. 1s we got coming up. You go with the trend and your
strengths....

DJessen33