Re: [Celtics' Stuff Boston's offense

At 11:08 PM 12/16/02 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
I have to say the Knicks road win seemed too easy
(although watching Pierce's knee buckle without anyone
touching him nearly gave me a heart attack).
Just curious, 'cause no one else has mentioned it that I've noticed - did anyone else hear him on Jimmy Meyers' postgame show on WWZN that night? He did let slip that it's a bit 'loose' from the prior hyper-extension although he seemed to try to quick talk over that to downplay it and not admit to any problems. Anyway, it makes sense that it is a bit loose after a hyper-extension, based on experience, and that if so it might give a bit in certain positions. Good news is that if that's really all it is, that should be something that can be tightened up with some targeted resistance PT if he doesn't make it any looser.

Both Harrington and "Dinnerspoon" played like they had no
business being in the NBA, while Vin Baker looked for one
night like a third Celtics All Star. None of his points
came in garbage time, when the game was already over.

For the first time, he deserved the All Star vote I've
been casting everyday for all the Celtics on the ballot.
I've been saying over and over that he is getting better, it's just so damned slow and such small increments. Maybe this is a sign that there will be some bursts of improvement in the middle of those baby steps.

Kim