Re: V.Baker Article

At 05:52 PM 12/11/2002 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
Mike:

Thanks for posting this URL. Its actually a surprising
read, critical but balanced.
My pleasure Joe. It is just refreshing to see an honest , non bandwagon Boston writer article! I also trade E mails with Tim as he is the ST 's Rasslin writer if you smell what the kingpin is cooking. Dated catch phrase but necessary !! I too think the Baker trade will reap bennies for us after all is said and done. Now if we can just get the refs to play fair!! Happy Holidays! Later.Mike