From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
pmaurice
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 10:28 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

----- Original Message -----
From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

> I'jm sure this will give the Pom Pom boys and gals a conniption,
> but the truth is always frightening for those without a clue.....

Way, Way, Way....I know these are difficult times for you, but you can do a
lot better than this. Why don't you tell us again how many teams in the East
are going to be better than the Celtics this season. Start with the Hawks.
Now that was brilliant analysis.

Don't let all these wins get you down, Way. The Heisler article was a weak
effort. The less said about it, the better.

Paul M.
1st month Free!