Re: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

<bemused shrug> That's the best a professional Celtic basher can do? Repeat the
same old things that the fans and the papers have been saying for months?
Thanksdad a crappy owner?! Pitino was a disaster?! BDT blew the 2001 draft?!
You're kidding!!!

The sad thing about him is, Heisler couldn't even write this hack piece without
quoting a local professional a**hole for 3(!) whole paragraphs. Marky H. makes
Peter May look like a Pulitzer-prize winner.

I have 3 things to say to the heifer:
1) Win-loss record, baby
2) your outfit hasn't beaten this sorry franchise in 2 seasons. Isn't that
pathetic?
3) at least our coach isn't screwing the owner's brood.

No, wait, I have one more...Our little Bessie is giving us some lip about
Vinnie's production and mentions Travis Knight as another example of a pathetic
Celtics center. Remind me, which team did the Celtics' BDT trade the Banana boy
to, and for whom? And that was AFTER it was clear he was a gossamer-soft,
7-foot shooting guard, and AFTER he'd gotten a 22 mil. gift from Clueless
Ricky...
Ah, don't say, I remember! Didn't Mr. Logo himself trade...Tony Battie for him?
Let's see...currently, Battie is a solid defensive center who starts for an EC
contender, averaging 8.6 ppg (on 57% shooting), 8 rpg and 1.7 bpg, while TK
can't get off the bench for a bad team and averages 0.8 ppg (17% shooting) and
1.3 rpg. That makes the Baker/Shammond trade look like a stroke of genius on
the Celtics' BDT part.

Kestas