Re: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

IMO, the worst thing a writer can do is quote another writer or base his
article on someone elses unless the writer is well-known or highly respected.
The last thing I will care about is what some Laker writer thinks about the
Cs, not that I don't hate Gaston for trying to steal the Celtics pot of gold
and hamstringing us like this.

The Celtics are an institution. You don't squeeze the last dollar out like
he's doing. The leprachaun will get him sooner or later...

DJessen33