RE: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

Lance since it's not like you have the track record of holding back on going
"at it' with anyone, don't leave me feeling neglected! Bring it on! I am a
bit surprised Paul hasn't banished you to the Netherlands like Greg a few
years back!

Just haven't had the time to read or respond to all the absurd, shoot from
the hip, comments or e-mail volley's on the list. There is a lot of season
left to go in either direction. I have always made it known I have not been
happy with the recent draft decisions of the Celtic brass. Plain and simple
Papile and the other guru's can't judge talent worth crap including Red (How
blasphemous! Sorry the times have changed)and should have been canned after
the Moiso and latest 3 pick fiasco. Only Elgin Baylor, who actually has
performed better than us as of late,has had a worse track record and been
allowed to stay on. O'Brien is the cost effective short term solution.  I
like Shammond and hope Vin wakes his ass up.

You must be mistaking me with Way or the others with multiple personalities
on the list.

John