Re: Heisler, Rightfully So, Blasts The Celtics

In a message dated 02-12-08 11:32:08 EST, Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu
writes:

<<  I have 3 things to say to the heifer:
 1) Win-loss record, baby
 2) your outfit hasn't beaten this sorry franchise in 2 seasons. Isn't that
 pathetic?
 3) at least our coach isn't screwing the owner's brood.

 No, wait, I have one more...Our little Bessie is giving us some lip about
 Vinnie's production and mentions Travis Knight as another example of a
pathetic
 Celtics center. Remind me, which team did the Celtics' BDT trade the Banana
boy
 to, and for whom? And that was AFTER it was clear he was a gossamer-soft,
 7-foot shooting guard, and AFTER he'd gotten a 22 mil. gift from Clueless
 Ricky...
 Ah, don't say, I remember! Didn't Mr. Logo himself trade...Tony Battie for
him?
 Let's see...currently, Battie is a solid defensive center who starts for an
EC
 contender, averaging 8.6 ppg (on 57% shooting), 8 rpg and 1.7 bpg, while TK
 can't get off the bench for a bad team and averages 0.8 ppg (17% shooting)
and
 1.3 rpg. That makes the Baker/Shammond trade look like a stroke of genius on
 the Celtics' BDT part. - Kestutis  >>

Kestutis,

Exactly!

This is the same hack who receives his annual bonus from the Laker
organization consisting of 12 cases of Chap Stick - a case for each month -
in recognition of all the ass he kisses in their front office. Nary a peep
from Homer Heisler about the current sad state of the Pand G.

Instead he writes of Boston's "being capped out" as if that is unique only to
the C's. Nothing about the $10M check Buss will have to write for not only
being capped out for years to come but also blasting the Luxury Tax threshold
out of the water.

He speaks of Boston not having anyone with trade value besides AW and PP but
mentions nothing about the Laker roster makeup for spots 3 - 15; implying
that Huey, Duey, and Louie (or whatever the real identity of all the other
overpaid Laker players not named Shaq and Kobe is) somehow DO have trade
value.

He speaks of Boston having low draft picks in the future. As a C's fan, I
take that as a compliment. Or is he simply making an advance, thinly veiled
reference that the Lakers will have a HIGH draft pick this season?

Perhaps he can instead provide us with his prediction on whether the Lakers
will ever finally get back to .500.  Will it occur BEFORE or AFTER the
All-Star break?  Or a prediction on when the Lakers will finally win a game
against an Eastern Conference team.

And we'd all love to hear some inside skinny as to when Phil Jackson will
actually diagram a play or two and start earning the $6M he's paid. After
all, his job description includes the word "Coach", isn't it?