Re: Callahan on Baker

<< Callahan is acting like Wallace had no choice. I figured this would
be the spin Wallace would try to use. "It wasn't me... it was Gaston!"
... And he's practically in the witness protection program, so no one
is going to get Gaston's comments on it. Well Gaston didn't negotiate
this trade. Wallace did. He's responsible. >> -Berry

Ah, may a thousand and one blessings rain upon your head, young
Grasshopper. I was hoping that someone would point out what
Callahan did not - that just maybe it is Wallace, not Gaston, who
needs immediate placement in the witness protection program.
Quel cheezola scoundrel!

Let me guess - who went to whom with the original trade proposal?

Eggy