-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: December 06, 2002 8:03 AM
To: Celtics@igtc.com

Huh, the leadership I was describing is point guard instinct leadership. Our
co-captains can't supply that feature. Shammond a leader...............are
you watching the same games? We are 12-6, we play hard. PP's and Walkers
leadership is all cheerleader type, no fundamental leadership. In fact they
probably lead the team in bad habits.

DanF