Re: ? on Walker

As someone else said, you couldn't be more wrong here. Both the Raptor game
and the Sixer game were playoff intensity and the fans were in it. You need
to sign up because teams are bringing their "A" game when they play us...

<< I suspect the Philly game is exhibit A for why I did not renew my NBA pass
this year. >>

If anyone doesn't think the refs single out Walker, the other night Twan had
a foul called on him and as he began to protest, he tripped over an oppenents
foot, fell to the ground and rolled ending up on his rear end. And they
called a T for it. Never seen anything like it....

The Spree for Baker is an interesting thought. I think Knick fans would have
lynched  the GM as popular as Spree is with the fans and all the bad press
(and contract) that Baker has been getting. Spree would add an interesting
dimension but we would have absolutely no one to back up Battie. Plus, I am
waiting for the vital playoff contribution....

DJessen33