RE: ? on Walker

Now that's sensible...call a foul or don't call a foul because he's a pain.
Great!!  Perhaps boxing refs will take the same approach.  A punch square in
the nuts from a nice fellow is perfectly fine...but if Tyson does it, let's
deduct a point.

Since when is it their job to call a foul based upon whether they like the
player or not?  Is that not a flagrant violation of the spirit of their job?

Toine has 7 technicals this year, one of which was for smiling at the ref.
Can't you see that writeup now...."I called a foul on him and he smiled at
me the pain in the ass".

This is ludicrous!  Vin Baker has 4 along with those other pains in the
asses Artest, J. O'Neal, Stackhouse, Kobe, CWebb, Francis, KMart, Rickey
Davis, and that noted pain, KG.  And of course Vin's Ts are in about a
fraction of the playing time given to all these other guys.

Antoine has no flagrant fouls and has not fouled out of any games.  Artest,
by comparison, has committed 2 flagrants and has been disqualified 3 times.
Call it whining all you want, Dan, but if you don't see a discrepancy here,
it's because you are choosing not to.

Cecil