other PG possibilities

As I was scanning the list of FA's and I came across the names of Vonteego Cummings and Robert Pack.  I definitely know what Pack is capable of doing when healthy.  He could be the 1-year, minimum priced PG that could help the Celts.  He was signed by the T-Wolves towards the end of the season and did a good job in backing-up Billups. If/when healthy, he can be a starter.
On the other hand, I don't know much about Cummings, though I recall that he did get to play around 30 minutes a game and put up some decent stats when he was still a Warrior.  What's the knock on him?