Nets signs Childs!

Man, we got beat again by the NETS!

I really am leaning into even considering Childs to the open PG position, and
we got beat by a rival.
Damn, we need toughness and veteran smarts and the team that is set with the
no. 1 PG in the league signs a great back up who i think can really play
starter as PG.

So which PG is  left in the free agent pool that has real PG skills that can
shoot, that can defend, that can intimidate other PGs or guards, and can mess
up Kobe Bryants game (mentally, that is!).  I think Childs was perfect for
this team as he's got all of it.  He may be old but he's tough as nails.

Too bad...the management too slow and stupid they really suck!

Jaims